Since its start in 2011, the Bartlett Station Farmers Market has brought together citizens, businesses and community leaders in the Bartlett Station area to enjoy fresh produce and delicious value-added products.
The mission of the Farmers Market is simple. Not only is it a place to gather with friends and learn from local vendors, but it also acts as a gateway to:
• Improve public health and nutrition
• Provide the community with access to locally grown food sources
• Provide local farmers, artisans and producers with the opportunity to distribute their goods.
- Natural medicinal products for dogs from Cathy’s Canine Complements
- Fresh picked fruits and vegetables from McFresh Fruits & Vegetables
- Juicy peaches from Peach World
- Fresh Fruits and Vegetables from Marla’s Garden
- Freshly popped kettle corn by Donna’s Kettle Corn
- Tennessee Roots CBD Oil
- Fresh baked home made breads, cookies and candies from Ms. Gayle’s
- Hostas and Ferns from The Garden
- 2021 Vendor Map Coming Soon!
For more information about market vendors, performance schedules and location updates, please visit the
Bartlett Station Farmers Market website:
Interested in being a vendor at the 2021 Market?
Want to reach the market directors? Email us at: