Kickstarting this 6 month Program is an overnight orientation and retreat at the St. Columba Conference Center, during which class members become acquainted with each other, Webster University will present “The Challenge of Leadership” an accredited course, and the class will discuss project opportunities to enhance the Bartlett Community.
Following the retreat, the class will meet to explore the behind-the-scenes leadership and operations of Bartlett and Shelby County spend 2 days in Nashville visiting the State Government. The program covers a wide range of topics with the focus on ‘What does it take to be a leader in business or community” , from how the city government works to the structure of community health care, as well as give participants a glimpse into the State Legislature Process through an overnight trip to Nashville. Each session topic is specifically designed to stimulate and educate participants by providing an in-depth examination of the dynamics at work beneath each subject.
• City Government Leadership
• County Government Leadership
• State Government in Action
• Media’s Impact pm the Business
• Why the Art’s Require Leaders
• Local Trends in Education & Workforce
• Challenges in Leadership Course
• Chamber of Commerce – the Voice of the Private Sector
• Fundamentals Economic Development
• Industry Tours
• Issues Behind the Health Care Debate
• Local Infrastructure & Resiliency
Leadership Bartlett was one of the most informative, interesting, and professional experiences I have had in the business community. The class offers business professionals the opportunity to learn priceless amounts of information about our community at the local and state level and provides a great forum for developing business and personal relationships with our peers.”
– Darrin Brady, Kele Inc.